Welcome to the Kiddles parenting hub. This page was created with parents in mind. We share some top-notch reads here covering everything and anything from advice and tips to parenting humour. If you’re not sure where to get started, here are the main categories for this hub:
Best reads in the parenting hub
Welcome to parenting. Here, you’re in for the ride of your life. As a new parent, here’s a roundup of funny, frustrating, mundane, and extraordinary things you’ll deal with as your kid grows up…
Advice and tips
Looking for advice on how to tame your kids? Need some help with figuring out what the heck is going on in your life as a parent? We’ve got you covered in all departments! Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect from the advice and tips section of our blog:
- How to set boundaries for older kids
- What a parenting ethos is and how you can make it work for you
- How to help your kid understand you better
- Why and when it is okay to judge other parents
While acknowledging the wonderful aspects of the parenting journey, there exists a conscious approach to raising children that also focuses on embracing the madness of it all; with full awareness of the psychological, emotional and spiritual commitment it takes to raise a child, and the potential this has to alter forever a parent’s self-understanding. Raising a child is an invitation to surrender to a different pace. Here are some truths about the insanity of parenthood. Check out these related reads:
- How to handle bad parenting advice like a champ
- New moms you’ll need during the first few months of parenthood
- Discipline lies all parents tell themselves
Here’s where you’ll find some great reads if you’re a mom. Some of our top articles in this section include:
- Advice for emotionally exhausted moms
- Dear mom of a needy baby: you are not alone
- The dark days of motherhood
Dads, here’s a selection of great articles just for you. Check out these great reads:
- How to maintain your identity as a dad
- Great online parenting classes for dads
- How to bond with your baby (as a dad)
Looking for information about adopting a child in SA? Find it here.
Single parents need a little help from time to time. In this case, Kiddles is here to lend that hoeing hand. Check out our roundup of great parenting articles for single parents here.
Making a relationship work after having kids can be easier said than done, but we’ve got just the advice you need. Read more here.
Looking for inspirational activities as parents? Check out our top reads here.